Prospan® by Helixia® Kids
Prospan® by Helixia® provides effective relief for kids aged 1 to 11. Naturally sourced and clinically proven with kid approved taste.
- 100 ml
- 200 ml
Made from premium dried ivy leaf extract
Proven to be effective in clinical trials
TASTES LIKE HONEY*
The cough syrup with the kid approved taste
*Does not contain Honey
FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE
Dye-free, alcohol-free, gluten-free, sucrose-free
When your kids are coughing, you feel it too.
When little ones are under the weather, it’s tough on the whole family. They feel subpar (to say the least!), you feel worried and everyone's a little worse for wear.
Prospan® by Helixia® is here to help your kids—and your household—get back on track.
Prospan® by Helixia® Kids is clinically proven to help:
- Relieve cough symptoms without causing drowsiness
- Loosen mucus and phlegm to free up airways
It’s also known to:
Keep kids from running away at first sight thanks to its pleasant honey
Do you have a child with chronic bronchitis?
In addition to treating coughs, Prospan® by Helixia® Kids helps improve the respiratory function of kids with chronic bronchitis.
Did you know?
Even if you’ve taught your kids to cough into a tissue or into their upper sleeve, it’s still important that they wash their hands after coughing to keep their germs from spreading. Yes, they may complain, but your household will be happier in the end!
How does dried ivy leaf extract work?
1 Dried ivy leaf extract, the active ingredient in Prospan® by Helixia® Kids, liquefies the sticky mucus trapped in the airways of the lungs.
2 It then acts as an expectorant, allowing the mucus to be coughed up more easily.
3 The air passages relax and widen. As a result, it helps you breathe better.
Different doses for different ages
Consult the bottle label and use the enclosed measuring cup.
Infants under 1 year old, weighing 3.4 kg (7.5 lb.) or more:
Take 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) twice daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional before use or if use exceeds 7 days.
Children 1 to 5 years old, weighing 12 kg (26.5 lb.) or more:
Take 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) 3 times daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 14 days.
Children 6 to 11 years old:
Take 5 ml (1 tsp.) 3 times daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 4 weeks.
All clear to use as directed
100 ml and 200 ml bottles with enclosed measuring cups
- Active ingredient: 7 mg/ml extract of dried ivy leaves (Hedera helix L.) Extraction ratio of 5-7.5:1 (equivalent to 35–52.5 mg of dried ivy leaves).
- Other ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol, flavour, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Used as an expectorant to help relieve coughs and loosen mucus and phlegm.
Directions for use
Take Prospan® by Helixia® Kids for at least 1 week or longer depending on the nature and severity of your child’s condition. It is recommended to keep taking Prospan® by Helixia® Kids for 2–3 days after your child’s symptoms have disappeared. Please refer to the above chart for proper dosage by age.
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not use it if you are allergic to ivy, sorbitol or any of the other ingredients in Prospan® by Helixia® Kids
- Consult a healthcare professional before use with infants under 1 year old.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- In the event of persistent symptoms like fever, shortness of breath, or purulent or bloody expectancy, consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- May cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and/or abdominal and epigastric (in the upper middle part of the abdomen) pain in some patients.
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have any side effects or if your symptoms persist or worsen.
Recommended storage conditions
Store at room temperature. Can be used for up to 6 months after the bottle has been opened.
REDUCE THE COUGHING.
SAVE $3 ON ANY HELIXIA® PRODUCT!
Present this coupon at a pharmacy near you,
and be on your way to better health.